EcoLeak Eco-6 flood alarm panel | relays x 2 | 6 zones of max 30 m each | emergency power supply
- Domyślny opis krótki
The EcoLeak Eco-6 alarm panel is designed for use with all AquiTron and TraceTek sensor cables and sensors to detect water, acid, hydrocarbon (fuel) leaks. It includes a built-in battery as standard, while monitoring leakage and cable damage in up to six separate zones. Eco-6 is a truly versatile liquid leakage alarm panel.
LEDs on the front panel indicate Power (mains or battery power), alarm, leak alarm and sensor wire break for each zone. In the event of a leak or fault, the alarm sounds and the LED indicates the zone where the leak or fault occurred. The operator silences the alarm by pressing the external MUTE button. After silencing the alarm, the corresponding LED in the Leak or Cable break zone will continue to light. Once the cause has been located and corrected, the panel can be reset and the corresponding LED will turn off. Pressing the reset button also resets the voltage-free contacts of the alarm relay. Any loss of system integrity, caused by a power interruption or a break in the sensor circuit, will be indicated on the panel display.
- Capable of monitoring up to six individual zones.
- The Eco-6's metal housing can be easily mounted on a wall.
- The enclosure is lockable, IP43 rated and has a 90 decibel audible alarm, providing both visual and audible indication for stand-alone applications.
- External device connectivity is provided by two volt-free "Leak Detected" relays and one "Fault Detected" relay (wire damage or loss of power) for connection to BMS and/or other remote monitoring systems.
- An optional additional (must be purchased separately) remote alarm (AT-RAP) can be added to the system to signal alarms in remote locations such as reception areas and security rooms.
- The Eco-6 panel operates powered by 230V AC (50 / 60HZ) and 6V DC thanks to an integrated battery that provides 24-hour operation in the event of a power failure.
- ECO-SC - modular sensor cable that detects water anywhere along its length. Pre-installed plastic male connector on one side, factory terminated on the other side.
- EL-LC modular connection cable for connecting the sensor cable to the alarm module. On one side factory-installed plastic female connector, on the other side ready to be connected to the terminal connectors of the alarm module.