TT-TS12-E-PANEL-S1-2 control panel with touch screen, TTSIM-1 module x 2
- Without SIM module
GRAPHIC DISPLAY OF LEAK LOCATION
Polling of either the Sensor Interface Module (TT-SIM) or the Wireless Grid Transmitter (TT-702) is non-stop. When a leak is detected, the TT-TS12 control panel displays its location along with the name of the reporting channel and the distance on the wire in feet or meters. The leak location information is also used to locate a flashing "leak" (LEAK) icon against a user-set image. The image can be a floor plan showing the location of the sensor cable, a plan of the pipeline or tanks, or a photo of a specific device. The mapping points entered during setup and take-down are the reference when displaying the leak location. Entering and editing mapping points is very efficient. Intuitive actions (gestures) for zooming and panning the image enable the leak location to be quickly identified and thus prompt remedial action to be taken.
Background images in JPEG or similar standard are transferred from the user's PC to the TT-TS12 control panel via USB memory stick. The TT-TS12 control panel is capable of storing up to 250 images (each of which can contain up to 100 mapping points), so it is possible to cover circuits consisting of multiple branches or complex cable layouts to handle leak locations in the future as well.
FLEXIBLE INTERFACE OPTIONS
All TT-TS12 modules have a built-in Modbus RTU serial interface with configurable bit rate and port options. The Modbus/TCP interface is supported by one of two Ethernet ports. TraceTek publishes full Modbus register maps and provides programming support for system integrators. Since the TT-TS12 control panel's operating system is Windows CE, Windows-based remote access options are supported. It is possible to view and operate the TT-TS12 control panel from a remote computer via LAN or the Internet.
In some installations, alarm notifications and responses are transferred to a building management system (BMS) or other management system. In such cases, a "graphics and data only" TT-TS12 control panel may suffice. Other applications will require a local audible alarm and a minimal set of relay contacts. A simplified add-on module (TT-TS12-ADAM 4069) containing 8 programmable relays is available. By default, the first three relays are designed to control the acoustic signaling device, leak detection and handle abnormality signals. The remaining 5 relays are programmable and can be used to control local pumps or valves or additional sounders, or provide additional digital inputs to the main system. Additional relays can be installed as needed. General-purpose industrial I/O devices allow the system to support hundreds of relays. It is possible to divide each sensor circuit into 10 areas and assign a different relay to each area.
SYSTEM MEMORY OF UP TO 5,000 EVENTS, EASY OFF-LINE ARCHIVING AND SOFTWARE UPDATES
The TT-TS12 has an extensive event history stored in non-volatile internal memory. Events can be filtered by channel number and event type, and sorted chronologically. It is possible to scroll up and down the event list for selected events or time frames. It is possible to copy the entire event history in XML format to a USB flash drive, making it easier to analyze the data using Excel on a PC. A full configuration including SIM tags (sensor wire module), area tags, relay assignments and other configuration parameters can also be saved to the USB flash drive.
Software updates will be available from your local TraceTek dealer.
Software updates can be entered into the TT-TS12 control panel from a USB flash drive using the appropriate security password.
The TT-TS12 control panel provides multi-level password security. A simplified leakage screen and status screens are always visible. Configuration options protect passwords at two levels depending on the potential impact on overall system operation.
After a power outage and return, an automatic restart occurs. The system returns to its previous state, which means that active alarms that have not been cleared and alarms that occurred during the power outage are indicated.
The TT-TS12 control panel can be ordered as an enclosure available in various configurations: without SIM modules, with up to four SIM-1 modules or four SIM-1A modules.
All TT-TS12 enclosures are equipped with:
- tT-TS12 touchscreen,
- tT-TS12-ADAM 4069 module,
- moduł TT-TS12-RS482/485-CNVRTR,
- tT-TS12-120/230 VAC-PWR SUPPLY module,
- uSB port on the front panel, and a buzzer.
A decorative flange is available for near-flat mounting of the TT-TS12 enclosure. Since certain applications require custom mounting, the TT-TS12 touchscreen panel and related equipment can be ordered separately.
- Max. network size - number of leak detection circuits: 250
- Accuracy: ±0.1% of circuit length
- Units: Feet, meters or zones Menu display language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Korean
- Display type/size: SVGA TFT liquid crystal screen / 307.3 mm (12.1″) diagonal
- Mounting: Flush or surface-mounted; in a panel or apparatus cabinet
- Environmental parameters
- Storage temperature -20 ÷ +60°C
- Operating temperature -20 ÷ +60°C
- Relative humidity 10 - 95% at +40°C, non-condensing
- Degree of protection faceplate: NEMA4, IP65; enclosure NEMA1, IP10 Interfaces
- via ADAM 4069 modules with multiples of 8 (max. 5 modules)
- via TT-NRM modules with a multiplicity of 2 (max. 320 modules)
- RS-485 network port (2-wire) D-Sub 9-pin connector, Ethernet RJ41 connector
- 1244-015331 - TT-TS12-E-PANEL-0 Without SIM module
- 1244-015332 - TT-TS12-E-PANEL-S1-1 With TTSIM-1 installed x 1 pc
- 1244-015333 - TT-TS12-E-PANEL-S1-2 With TTSIM-1 x 2 pcs installed
- 1244-015334 - TT-TS12-E-PANEL-S1-3 With installed TTSIM-1 x 3 pcs
- 1244-015335 - TT-TS12-E-PANEL-S1-4 With installed TTSIM-1 x 4 pcs
- 1244-015336 - TT-TS12-E-PANEL-S1A-1 With installed TTSIM-1A x 1 pcs
- 1244-015337 - TT-TS12-E-PANEL-S1A-2 With TTSIM-1A installed x 2 pcs
- 1244-015338 - TT-TS12-E-PANEL-S1A-3 With TTSIM-1A installed x 3 pcs
- 1244-015339 - TT-TS12-E-PANEL-S1A-4 With installed TTSIM-1A x 4 pcs
- P000000777 - TT-TS12 12-inch complete touchscreen controller / Network Master 24 Vdc / TraceTek software
- P000000944 - TT-TS12-120/230 Vac-PWR SUPPLY 24 VDC power supply for DIN rail
- P000000943 - TT-TS12-USB EXTENSION Single port, pass-through USB port and cable
- P000000779 - TT-TS12 RS232 SERIAL CABLE DB-9 to loosen adapter cable
- P000000949 - TT-TS12 RS232/RS485-CNVRTR RS232 to RS485 converter for DIN rail mounting
- P000000947 - TT-TS-12-BUZZER Buzzer installed in front of TS12 compatible panel
- P000000942 - TT-TS12-ADAM4069 DIN-rail relay module for TS12 system
- P000000780 - TT-TS12-TRIM-FLANGE Decorative flange for semi-flat wall mounting TT-TS12-PANEL