Room thermostat for heating mat, heating cable, programmable with adaptive function RAYCHEM NRG-DM
nVent RAYCHEM NRG-DM intelligent room thermostat programmable weekly designed for heating mat / heating cable. It is used to control electric floor heating, providing maximum comfort with the lowest possible energy consumption. The NRG-DM thermostat is equipped with an ambient temperature sensor and a floor temperature sensor, so it can control underfloor heating cables in 4 different modes (room temperature measurement, floor temperature measurement or room temperature measurement with floor temperature limitation), as required.
- Clear, large dot-matrix LCD display (100 x 64 pixels) with blue backlighting
- Energy saving with adaptive function. The thermostat calculates when it needs to start heating to reach the desired temperature on a weekly schedule.
- Child lock to prevent accidental changes to the thermostat
- Various display settings are possible:
- See set temperature or actual temperature on the screen
- Show/hide time and date
- Enable/disable screen saver
- Energy monitoring to visualize energy consumption different periods
- Temperature calibration customizable for specific room floor design
- Temperature scale limiting thermostat to Min-Max temperatures to protect sensitive floors, such as wood or linoleum.
- Supported software languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Russian, Lithuanian, Polish, Czech, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian
- 12-year warranty as standard
the nVent RAYCHEM NRG-DM controls electric floor heating in 3 operating modes
- In Constant Mode, the NRG-DM thermostat operates by maintaining one temperature level. The temperature setting can be easily changed using the + or - button.
- In Event Mode, the thermostat operates according to a weekly schedule. Event Mode is created to increase comfort while minimizing energy consumption for floor heating.
- Boost Mode allows you to temporarily skip the time interval mode or the constant temperature maintenance mode. When boost mode is activated, a temporary setpoint temperature and duration of the boost mode can be selected. After this time, the NRG-DM thermostat will automatically switch to the last used mode (constant temperature maintenance or time interval)
- Room thermostat
- Two additional fronts for other frame systems
- Wired sensor for measuring floor temperature
- Multilingual simplified operating instructions