nVent RAYCHEM R-RF-1M2 Reflecta floor insulation boards, grooved aluminium coated, surface area 0.94 m²
nVent RAYCHEM R-RF-1M2 Reflecta grooved floor insulation boards covered with aluminum, set for an area of 0.94 m². Designed for electric floor heating for the RAYCHEM T2Red self-regulating heating cable.
Reflecta floor insulation board is coated with a layer of aluminum, together with the self-regulating T2Red heating cable creates an energy-saving and intelligent electric floor heating system. Depending on the spacing between the cables, we can achieve 35, 60 or 100 W/m².
- The system allows 20% energy savings compared to a system using T2Red cable alone.
- Up to three times faster to reach the desired temperature in the room which saves electricity.
- Energy savings during heating alone of 65%.
- The aluminum surface of the Reflecta plates allows even heat distribution throughout the floor.
- Insulating plates reduce heat flow downward and increase the intensity of heating the upper parts of the floor.
- Recommended for floating and glued wood floors.
Recommended heating power for Reflecta board
- New construction - good insulation 35 W/m² - 60 W/m²
- Renovation - good insulation 60 W/m² -100 W/m²
- Poor insulation - more heating power required >100 W/m²
Reflecta R-RF-1M2 kit includes
- Area: 0.94 m²
- Stamped aluminum coated boards x 3 pcs
- Reflecta plates x 2 pcs
Aluminum-coated plates 720 x 400 mm
400 x 100 mm turning plates
720 x 400 x 13 mm
Dimensions of end plates
100 x 400 x 12.5 mm (without aluminum)
Alu (0.5 mm thick) and EPS (12.5 mm)
Coefficient of thermal expansion
2.4 x 10-5 1/K
Heat transfer coefficient
Long-term pressure capacity
140 kPa (14,000 kg/m²)
Write your opinion