nVent RAYCHEM FrostGuard-2M self-regulating heating cable with 230 V plug, for pipe heating, length 2 m
nVent RAYCHEM FrostGuard-2M self-regulating heating cable heating set for heating water pipes, for frost protection. Terminated with a two-meter power cable with a plug for contact. RAYCHEM FrostGuard is a prefabricated heating cable RAYCHEM ETL-10 with a length of 2 meters.
- Designed for pipes: PVC, metal, stainless steel and copper.
- It protects against frost and thus against freezing.
- Despite its small size, the heating cable is very robust.
- It adjusts its heating power to the ambient temperature, so it automatically provides more power on colder days and less on warmer days saving energy.
- FrostGuard heating cables can also be used inside drinking water pipelines.
Optional: buy additionally an electronic thermostat RAYCHEM FrostGuard-ECO to make the system turn on only when necessary. The thermostat leads to electricity savings of 80%.
Heating power (at 10°C)
10 W/m at 5°C
Heating cable type
Self-regulating heating cable RAYCHEM ETL with protective braid and fuloropolymer coating, according to IEC 62395
230 V AC
Max. exposure temperature
Power cord length
Min. installation temperature
Certifications and approvals
CE, SEMKO, VDE (atest do stosowania z wodą pitną)
Write your opinion