Electrical cable unwinding stands - Polish manufacturer
Increase your productivity with cable unwinding stands.
Uncoiling a short cable is not really a problem. However, when installing electrical systems, it is necessary to unwind tens of meters of cables. Don't waste time working out inefficient methods of work. It will be much easier and faster to invest in a cable unwinding stand. Its design makes it easy to pull as much cable as needed from the spool - all in one stroke!
Why use cable unwinders?
Cable and electrical cable unwinding stands are very popular not only when setting up electrical, alarm, Internet or even TV installations. This solution is appreciated by all those who have to deal with cables wound on a drum or coiled in discs. Why?
- The coils prevent bending and tangling of electrical cables. This increases productivity, but also protects the wires from damage, which increases their lifespan.
- The wire unwinding stand makes it easier to pull the right amount of wire from the spool.
- Wire unwinding is much faster - just one pull.
- The installer does not have to constantly return to the spool to unwind the next section. This allows the installer to work on the installation without interruption, even at a considerable distance from the stand.
In summary, the electric cable unwinding stand increases the convenience and efficiency of work, while protecting the cable from damage. It is also an investment for the future, and the expenses incurred will be immediately recouped through faster job completion.
Types of wire unwinding racks
There are two types of electrical wire racks. Their design refers to the way the wire is laid. If it is wrapped in a puck, a vertical "SO" rack will work perfectly. For reels or spools of wire, a horizontal "SB" (flat) stand should be used.
Disc wire unwinding stand design
Disc wire unwinders are suitable for unwinding round and flat electrical wires such as YDY 3x1.5, LGY, or OWY. The stand consists of three components that work together:
- Stable stand in contact with the ground ensures that the entire structure is held in the desired position and prevents the unwinder from falling.
- Bearing base of the stand, which rotates with the plate. This reduces drag, making it easier to unroll. The bearing brakes the rotation, so that the disc does not unroll too much.
We offer several models of electric wire unrollers, differing mainly in the diameter of the disc. SO-460 is designed for the largest reels and includes a movable base with a diameter of 460 mm. The 370 mm height protects the plate from tipping over during unwinding. For smaller cables, we suggest the SO-320 model with a plate diameter of 320 mm.
Drum cable unwinding stand design
Drum cable unwinding does not require the stand to be so complex. The stand includes a stable base with two bearing rollers. Simply place the drum horizontally on the rollers and pull the cable. Thanks to the rollers, the spool will rotate in place and will not fall to the ground.
We offer three sizes of stands for unwinding cables from drums. They are designed for spools of different sizes.
- SB-370 fits spools no larger than 370 mm.
- SB-470 and SB-570 are used for unwinding cables from spools of 470 to 570 mm.
Each electric cable unwinder from spools is additionally equipped with gradual roller adjustment. This makes it easy to adjust the rack to the size of the spools and optimize its performance.
Powder-coated or galvanized racks?
Cable unwinding and rewinding racks are made of high-quality steel. The solutions available on the market offer powder-coated and galvanized racks. We know from experience that the use of such racks is associated with bumps and bruises. In the case of painted models, the paint falls off quickly in such areas, leading to the formation of harmful rust.
In the interest of the best life of our equipment, we sell only the more durable, galvanized models. In addition, we provide a one-year warranty to ensure that our racks will perform perfectly during use.
Increase your productivity with cable racks
Purchasing a cable unwinding rack is a great way to increase your productivity. They make work easier when installing various installations: electrical, alarm, underfloor heating, etc. At the same time, they prevent kinking and tangling of cables, which increases their service life.
Buying from us, you get a guarantee of high quality materials and trouble-free operation. Check out our offer. Feel free to contact us. We will be happy to answer all your doubts and advise you on the best choice.
Please contact us.